About Security Assessment
The goal of a security assessment (also known as a security audit or security review) is to ensure that necessary security controls are integrated into the design and implementation of any information system that stores or processes critical data. Security assessments are made by assessing the weaknesses/vulnerability inheritent to the system and the associated internal or external threats that can exploit the vulnerabilities which in turn can compromise the system and data.
Benefits of our Security Assessment Service
We provide security assessment service based on the proven methodology, to ensure that necessary security controls are integrated into the design and implementation of the systems. We access your system with proper documentation outlining any security gaps between design and approved corporate security policies. Our mitigation recommendations not only help you to remediate the loopholes and gaps that do exist in your system, but also help avoid any more in near future. .
WHAT WE OFFER
- Vulnerability Assessment – System & Network
- Penetration Test – Targeted & Blind
- Web Application Security Testing
- Network Audit
- High-level & Detailed Risk Assessment
- IT Platform Audit/Location Audit
Assessment Service Details
- System – We provide detailed analysis in finding out the loopholes that exist in your system’s endpoints such as workstations, laptops, PDA etc.
- Network – We provide a complete solution in identifying, quantifying, and prioritizing (or ranking) the vulnerabilities in your network and communication infrastructure.
- Targeted – In Targeted testing we involve both the organization's IT team and our penetration testing team to carry out the test. There is a clear understanding of the testing activities and information concerning the target and the network design.
- Blind – In a blind testing, we simulate the actions and procedures of a real hacker. Just like a real hacking attempt, our testing team is provided with only limited or no information concerning the organization, prior to conducting the test.
Web Application Security Testing
- We provide a complete solutions in testing, analyzing, and reporting for the security level and/or posture of your company’s Web application, to test and gauge the security strength of the Web applications using manual and automated security testing techniques.
- We provide Network auditing to analyze, study, and gather data about your company’s network with the purpose of ascertaining its health in accordance with the requirements.
- Our IT Risk Assessment methodology identifies and classifies the inherent risks that an organization faces with the use, ownership, operation, involvement, influence, and adoption of IT within an enterprise.